Come celebrate Oktoberfest in the heart of Quincy's German district--the Dick Brothers Brewery Complex! Featuring live music performances, German-style brats, art from the Quincy original Dick Brothers Brewery, and--of course--bountiful supplies of beer. There will be 175 beers in one block to celebrate Quincy's 175th anniversary!
While this event does serve alcohol, it is family friendly.
- Free Shuttle/Parking at the Quincy Senior Center from 1 – 6 pm
- Tour three buildings and the caverns under Dick Brothers Brewery: Noon – 8 pm, $5/person
- Book your tours early — click here to purchase advance tickets!
- Dancing and Live Music from the Heidelberg Band – 1 – 5 pm
- 0.2K Beer & Brat Dash: Dash 200 meters while drinking a beer and eating a brat!
- Home & Craft Brew Tastings in Brewery Caverns – $5